** Please read West Management’s trade policy BEFORE making a purchase. **
- Machines quoted on the proforma invoices are EXW prices (Ex-Works, cost at our yard).
Please contact us by email or director’s cell phone for detailed pricing terms.
- Payments can be made in cash or wire transfer.
LC (letter of credit), credit cards, checks are not accepted.
- All machines are sold in their current conditions, and without warranty. All sales are final.
- Machines are divided into 3 categories:
A *Operational machines
(this type of machine has been inspected and works).
B *Non-operational machines
(this type of machine is not in working condition but all parts are in place).
C *Absolute non-operational machines
(this type of machine is not in working condition and parts are missing).
- After West Management and the buyer have agreed on the final price and terms,
West Management will mail a Pricing List to the buyer.
- Buyer must visit West Management and inspect machines before final purchase.
- Freight size and shipping charges must be discussed before the final purchase.
- Our president and buyer must be signed as a “purchasable agreement”.
- After all these requirements have been met, payments can be made.
- West Management will pack and load items only after a payment has been received.